We're Getting Ready to Rock
The team at Ignius are busy metamorphosing fresh content for our website.
Naturally, we're still showing our clients the same care and attention as always while we do, so please be patient - we promise it will be worth the wait.
In the meantime, scroll down to learn a bit more about us or to drop us a line.
For those who are new, here's what we do:
From the smallest of startups, right through to stuck in the sand corporate behemoths. Ignius has teamed up with awesome partners and people over the years to deliver dreams. We're always looking for a new challenge, be it a project when you've bitten off more than you can chew or a complete corporate transformation program.
Our team is well versed in many areas and has the contacts to help you succeed no matter what your quest.
Presenting a mere taste of our talents:
The old ways are not necessarily the best ways.
In an ever changing marketplace, being too close to the action can be both an advantage and disadvantage.
Although you may do what you do well through experience. Market shifts can leave the smartest of organisations vulnerable; even in danger.
The team at Ignius can provide an outsiders view, unique to your business, ensuring you're always on the front foot and ready to take on any competitor - old or new.
We have tackled the simplest of narrow briefs, through to programs which may last years to provide results for decades.
When you'd rather focus on the cause than the clause.
Your corporate competitors have entire departments of contract managers, so why should your startup suffer because of its size?
Ignius offer flexible contract management solutions; from initial acquisition and negotiation through to long-term management and renewals, even assessment of compliance and governance risks.
Our flexible approach can scale with your startup so you'll always have a solution uniquely suited to requirements, without draining cashflow.
An idea is ideal but implementation is income.
There's many great ideas out there, Ignius has been proud to collaborate with some great minds over the years to bring these ideas to reality.
If you have a great idea but don't know how to take the next steps in delivering that idea, Ignius would be proud to walk the walk with you.
No two ideas are the same, just like no two solutions are the same.
Rather than sell an off the shelf solution for scaling, Ignius will sit down to fully understand your ideas in detail before developing solutions tailor made to you.
We've been around a while, so you will be too.
The hardest part in any industry is finding a fit, when your idea has never been done before, who do you turn to for advice?
There's conferences, get togethers, startup hubs even support groups. The startup ecosystem can seem like a giant space filled with people who may or may not be exactly what you're looking for.
You could spend endless hours and valuable capital attending conferences across the globe, or you could do what you do best: focus on your product and let Ignius put you in touch with just the right people to add value.
Supply Chain Enhancement
Inefficient product delivery may mean no product delivery.
Consumers have more product choice than ever. In a world surrounded by noise and competitors, developing the ideal product is merely step one.
Ignius can help reduce delivery times to consumers through enhancing or establishing an efficient supply chain.
In a time of "now", that one week delay in getting a product into a consumer's hands can mean the difference between a thrilled brand advocate and disinterested deserter of your product.
The team breaks down all points in your supply chain, from click conversion, though time to checkout, right up to ultimate delivery to the consumer.
Customers are the oxygen businesses need to survive.
Ignius leverages the decades of experience throughout its team to source and obtain valuable contracts and sales, no matter what stage of your business's life.
In developing each unique sales and acquisition plan, Ignius takes into account life cycle, existing clients, target market, potential areas for growth and many more key factors to maximise your return on investment.
Ignius focuses on addressing the complexities of government and large corporate tenders to win stable, on-going contracts. Assisting in growing your business and providing stable Annual Recurring Revenue.
Product / Market Fit
Timing is everything and everything is timing.
Startups walk the fine line between perfecting products and beating competitors to the market in a race for first place.
The Ignius team blends our own significant internal experience, along with that of external subject area experts in order to establish the ideal time to launch your product's beta phase, right through to commercialisation and driving effective increases in Annual Return on Revenue.
Our work doesn't stop at product launch, it evolves with your product and marketplace to ensure you are ready to pivot or adjust your products and services throughout their life cycle.
“Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results.” - Rita Mae Brown
Everybody needs a fresh pair of eyes sometimes. Ignius can provide an independent viewpoint of current processes before adding our years of experience, to identify weak points in corporate processes.
Processes are reviewed in detail and broken down by the team before providing a detailed report on improvements and savings.
Startups lacking any detailed processes are guided through putting these in place for optimal efficiency.
Get in Touch
If you feel you may have our next challenge, feel free to drop us a line below. A member of the Ignius team will be in touch shortly.
Last updated: 3 July 2019
In the regular course of business, Ignius acquires Personal Information by interaction and communication with current, former and prospective employees, clients and other third parties. Ignius takes seriously its obligations to protect such Personal Information. As evidence of its commitment to privacy, Ignius has established this Global Privacy Statement (the “Statement”) to articulate the privacy and data protection principles that guide Ingius’ practices around the world.
This Statement reflects consideration of the principles of various privacy frameworks, including the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (“OECD”) Fair Information Practices Principles (“FIPPs”) and the American Institute of CPAs (“AICPA”) Generally Accepted Privacy Principles (“GAPP”).
This Statement and related Ignius policies are designed to accomplish the following specific objectives:
• Increase awareness of regulatory, legal, and corporate requirements for handling and protecting Personal Information
• Set forth minimum guidelines for the collection, use, sharing, protection, and other Processing of Personal Information
• Enable Ignius to meet business, legal, and regulatory responsibilities relating to Personal Information
Under no circumstances does this Statement create any legal rights for any employee or any third party, nor is it a contract.
2.0 Scope and Applicability
This Statement establishes minimum worldwide guidelines for Ignius for collecting, using, sharing, protecting, and otherwise Processing Personal Information. It applies to any Personal Information that is collected, stored, transferred, or otherwise Processed, whether in electronic or paper form, by or on behalf of Ignius. This includes Personal Information that pertains to Ignius’ customers, vendors, contractors, or other third-parties.
All Personal Information must be handled and protected according to the requirements set forth in this Statement, subject to the circumstances described under the Exceptions (Section 4.12) of this Statement. Additional policies and specific practices may be tailored to meet the legal, regulatory, and cultural requirements of the countries and regions where Ignius operates (e.g., through geography-specific data privacy policies).
Ignius uses the following definitions:
• “Data Privacy” means the legal rights and expectations of individuals to control how their Personal Information is collected and used.
• “Personal Information” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. For purposes of the Ignius Information Classification Standards and Controls, most Personal Information shall be deemed Highly Restricted Information.
• “Processing” means any operation or set of operations that is performed upon Personal Information.
• “Sensitive Personal Information” has definitions that vary from country to country. For example, European data protection laws treat certain categories of Personal Information as especially sensitive, e.g., information about racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, information specifying medical or health conditions, or sex life.
Ignius is committed to protecting the privacy of its current, former and prospective employees, clients and other third parties and takes its requirements seriously. To ensure the Personal Information of all parties is protected, Ignius has established a global formwork which outlines our principals and your rights under them.
4.1 Global Fundamentals
The principles that guide Ignius’ practices for handling Personal Information include notice, choice and consent, collection and classification, use and retention, data access, disclosure and onward transfer, data security, and data integrity and data quality.
It is Ignius’ policy to abide by the privacy and data protection laws in the countries in which we do business.
Where required, Ignius provides individuals appropriate notice about the purposes for which it collects, stores, discloses, and/or otherwise Processes Personal Information about them. Depending upon applicable legal requirements, notice to individuals may include some or all of the following information:
• Ignius’ participation in privacy frameworks, such as the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield (“Privacy Shield”), and its commitment to subject to the Privacy Shield Principles all Personal Information received from the EU in reliance on the Privacy Shield;
• The type of Personal Information that is collected;
• The purpose(s) for which the Personal Information is collected;
• If there is a legal requirement to collect the Personal Information, a statement of this fact;
• How the Personal Information will be used or processed;
• If the Personal Information will be collected by or disclosed to third parties, a statement of this fact, the types or identities of third party recipients, and the purpose(s) for doing so;
• If applicable, how individuals can access their Personal Information and correct or delete it if it is inaccurate or processed in violation of the Privacy Shield;
• The choices and means Ignius offers individuals to limit the use and disclosure of their Personal Information;
• If applicable, information appropriate with respect to cross-border data transfers;
• If applicable, any relevant establishment in the EU that can respond to inquiries or complaints under the Privacy Shield;
• How to contact Ignius with questions, corrections, complaints, and disputes;
• The independent dispute resolution body designated to address complaints and provide appropriate recourse free of charge under the Privacy Shield.
• That individuals may be able to invoke binding arbitration in certain circumstances under the Privacy Shield.
• That Ignius is subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
• That Ignius may be liable for violations under the Privacy Shield if Ignius transfers Personal Information to certain third parties.
• That Ignius is required to disclose Personal Information in response to lawful requests from public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
Where feasible, Ignius provides notice to an individual at or before the time of the collection of Personal Information or as soon thereafter as is practicable, but in any event before Ignius uses the Personal Information for a purpose other than that for which it was originally collected or processed by the transferring organization or discloses it for the first time to a third party.
4.3 Choice and Consent
Ignius obtains consent from or provides other choices to individuals regarding the Processing of their Personal Information when required by applicable law. Ignius also appropriately communicates any choices available to individuals with respect to Ignius’ sharing of their Personal Information with third parties or access to their Personal Information by third parties.
Specifically, when consent or choice is required or otherwise determined to be appropriate, Ignius:
• Requests the consent of the individual using a type of consent (opt-out or opt-in, implicit or explicit) or other choice mechanism that is appropriate in light of applicable requirements. In some jurisdictions, there may be local legal requirements relating to consent or choice that apply to a category(ies) of Sensitive Personal Information. With respect to data transferred from the EU in reliance on the Privacy Shield, Ignius obtains opt-in consent before disclosing Sensitive Personal Information to a third party or using it for a purpose other than those for which it was originally collected or subsequently authorized by the individual via opt-in consent.
• As appropriate, informs individuals of the consequences for failing to consent or to provide their information.
• As appropriate, informs individuals regarding how they can change their consent decisions or choices.
• Processes an individual’s Personal Information in a manner that is consistent with consent or other choices exercised by the individual.
Consent should be obtained in accordance with local country laws and regulations. Additional safeguards may be required depending on jurisdiction and the type of information at issue.
4.4 Collection and Classification
Ignius follows the following guidelines to ensure that its collection of Personal Information is fair and lawful. Specifically, Ignius:
• Collects only as much Personal Information as is required by law or needed for reasonable business purposes.
• Collects Personal Information in a non-deceptive manner.
• Where appropriate, informs individuals which Personal Information is required and which is optional at the time of collection.
• Collects Personal Information from individuals consistent with local legal requirements.
4.5 Use and Retention
Ignius uses, stores, retains and otherwise Processes Personal Information only for reasonable business purposes or as authorized by the individual, and such Processing should comply with contractual, regulatory, and local legal requirements.
Personal Information should be retained and destroyed in accordance with applicable Ignius data retention policies and procedures, and should only be retained for as long as it serves a purpose of processing for which it was collected or subsequently authorized.
4.6 Data Access
Where required by applicable law or otherwise appropriate, Ignius provides individuals with appropriate access to the Personal Information about them that is maintained by Ignius and the ability to correct the data, as applicable. Further to this, Ignius will:
• Respond to requests for access to Personal Information made through appropriate channels in a timely manner.
• Authenticate individuals requesting access before allowing access to or providing Personal Information.
• If applicable, provide a reason to the individual for denying access, with a point of contact for further inquiry.
• For Personal Information collected or transferred in reliance on the Privacy Shield, Ignius will allow individuals to correct, amend, or delete information about them that is inaccurate or processed in violation of the Privacy Shield Principles unless the burden or expense of providing access would be disproportionate to the risks to the individual’s privacy or where the rights of other people would be violated.
4.7 Disclosure and Onward Transfer
Ignius may share an individual’s Personal Information with third parties as required for reasonable business purposes, including providing services and products to clients and administration of employee benefits and provision of other services to employees, and otherwise in accordance with applicable legal requirements.
With respect to third parties that Process Personal Information on behalf of Ignius, Ignius will seek to put in place appropriate controls to ensure that such third parties afford the applicable Personal Information an appropriate level of protection.
Ignius may use data centers and other data processors located outside of the country where the data is collected to store Personal Information. Ignius will abide by any local laws applicable to collection and transfer of Personal Information.
For Personal Information collected or transferred in reliance on the Privacy Shield, Ignius will abide by the requirements of the Accountability for Onward Transfer Principle, including contracts with third-party data controller recipients that adhere to Privacy Shield requirements.
4.8 Data Security
Ignius has adopted and maintains reasonable and appropriate information security policies, processes and/or procedures to safeguard Personal Information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, destruction, and other Processing.
Ignius’ information security processes provide for the classification of information and the assignment of protection requirements and information security controls based on the classification of information. The safeguards used to protection Personal Information should be commensurate with the type of Personal Information being Processed and the risks involved.
4.9 Data Integrity and Data Quality
Consistent with the goal of protecting the accuracy, completeness and relevance of Personal Information that it maintains, Ignius collects Personal Information directly from the applicable individual or will seek to put in place measures to verify that Personal Information collected from third parties is reliable and legally obtained. Ignius takes other steps that may be appropriate to comply with applicable legal obligations that relate to the accuracy, completeness, and relevance of Personal Information it maintains.
4.10 EU-U.S. Privacy Shield
Ignius complies with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of Personal Information transferred from the European Union to the United States. Ignius has certified to the Department of Commerce that it adheres to the Privacy Shield Principles. To learn more about the Privacy Shield program, and to view our certification, please visit https://www.privacyshield.gov.
Ignius’ participation in the Privacy Shield applies to all Personal Information that is transferred from the European Union and European Economic Area and Switzerland to the United States. Ignius will comply with the Privacy Shield Principles in respect of such Personal Information.
Ignius’ accountability for Personal Information that it receives under the Privacy Shield and subsequently transfers to a third party is described in the Privacy Shield Principles. In particular, Ignius remains responsible and liable under the Privacy Shield Principles if third-party agents that it engages to Process the Personal Information on its behalf do so in a manner inconsistent with the Privacy Shield Principles, unless Ignius proves that it is not responsible for the event giving rise to the damage. Ignius may be required to disclose Personal Information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
If you have a Privacy Shield-related (or general privacy-related) question, we encourage you to contact us at email@example.com.
Ignius has designated JAMS, an alternative dispute resolution provider, to address complaints and provide appropriate recourse free of charge to individuals with respect to the Privacy Shield. Individuals may contact JAMS at https://www.jamsadr.com/eu-us-privacy-shield. As explained in the Privacy Shield Principles, a binding arbitration option will be made available to you in order to address residual complaints not resolved by any other means. Ignius is subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
4.11 Local Standards
Ignius complies with applicable privacy and data protection laws in the locations in which Ignius operates.
In some countries, local laws or regulations may provide stricter requirements than set forth in this Statement. Ignius adopts country-specific privacy policies where it does business reflecting the principles and requirements of this Statement to the extent possible.
Under certain limited or exceptional circumstances, Ignius may, as permitted or required by applicable laws and regulations or the Privacy Shield if applicable, process Personal Information without providing notice, access or seeking consent. Examples of such circumstances may include investigation of specific allegations of wrongdoing, violation of company policy or criminal activity; protecting employees, the public, or Ignius from harm or wrongdoing; cooperating with law enforcement agencies; auditing financial results or compliance activities; responding to court orders, subpoenas or other legally required disclosures; meeting legal or insurance requirements or defending legal claims or interests; satisfying labor laws or agreements or other legal obligations; collecting debts; protecting Ignius’ information assets, intellectual property and trade secrets; in emergency situations, when vital interests of the individual, such as life or health, are at stake; with respect to access requests, where the burden or expense of providing access would be disproportionate to the risks to the individual’s privacy or the privacy interests of others would be jeopardized; and in cases of business necessity.
5.0 Complaints and Questions
Ignius addresses complaints regarding the Processing of Personal Information.
In those countries in which there is an Ignius data privacy officer, that person is the primary point of contact for complaints or questions relating to the processing of Personal Information.
In those countries in which there is no Ignius data privacy officer, complaints or questions relating to the processing of potential, current, and former employee Personal Information should be directed to the local human resources representative or Information Technology. All other questions about the processing of Personal Information should be directed to Information Technology.
If you have any questions about this statement or our handling of personal information please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated: 4 July 2019
2.0 Website content and access
Whilst Ignius endeavours to take reasonable care in preparing and maintaining the information on this website we do not warrant the accuracy, reliability, adequacy or completeness of any of the website content. You acknowledge and accept that the website content may include technical inaccuracies and typographical errors. The website content is subject to change at any time without notice and may not necessarily be up to date or accurate at the time you view it.
It is your responsibility to enquire with us directly to ensure the accuracy and currency of the material or information you seek to rely upon. To the extent permitted by law, including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), Ignius disclaims all liability for loss directly or indirectly arising from your use of or reliance on the website and the website content.
Ignius does not guarantee that access to the Ignius website will be uninterrupted or that the website is free from viruses or anything else which may damage any computer which accesses the Ignius website or any data on such a computer.
3.0 Limitation of liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law Ignius excludes all liability for any loss or damage of any kind (including special, indirect or consequential loss and including loss of business profits) arising out of or in connection with the website content and the use or performance of the Ignius website except to the extent that the loss or damage is directly caused by Ignius’ fraud or wilful misconduct.
4.0 Intellectual property
The materials displayed on this website, including without limitation all editorial materials, information, photographs, illustrations, artwork and other graphic materials, and names, logos and trade marks, are the property of Ignius or their respective owners and may be protected by copyright, trade mark and other intellectual property laws. Any such content may be displayed and printed solely for your personal, non-commercial use within your organisation provided that any copyright notice on such a display or page is not removed.
You agree not to reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate any such material to any third party without the express prior written consent of Ignius.
Save for the above, and unless expressly granted, Ignius does not grant any licence or right in, or assign all or part of, its intellectual property rights in the content or applications incorporated into the Ignius website or in the user interface of the Ignius website.
5.0 Third party websites
The Ignius Website may contain links to other websites operated, controlled or produced by third parties. Unless otherwise indicated, Ignius does not control, endorse, sponsor or approve any such third party websites or their content nor does Ignius provide any warranty or take any responsibility whatsoever for any aspect of those websites or their content.
6.0 Interference with website
You must not attempt to change, add to, remove, deface, hack or otherwise interfere with this website or any material or content displayed on the Ignius website.